Thursday, April 11, 2013

Business Card Design

Front and Back

First I created the shape needed using the pen tool.

Then I chose the fill colour and pasted my logo.

Next I typed out the details with a font that I thought represented my brand.

Then, I added in a little more shapes and added a gradient to both the background at the shapes.

I felt there was still an imbalance to the design so I opened another document and started designing a 'coffee bean'. Shown in the picture is a horizontal 'S' and an oval.

Then I used the pathfinder tool to create the desired effect, ungrouped the two shapes and used the distort tool to give them more shape.

I then duplicated them and rotated them around until it became this.

With that, I added in the 'coffee beans' to the design.

The back of the business card was done using the same tools and designs. I just copied scaled and duplicated them from the front part of the business card.

And thus this is the front
and this is the back of my business card.

References
Patricia Magni, (n.d.). Business card, coffee.  Retrieved 9 April 2013 from http://static6.depositphotos.com/1076802/566/v/950/depositphotos_5667640-Business-Card-Coffee.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Thank u for share such a use full information I hunted many sites at finally I got on this blog I will keep touch with this blog. Business Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u for share such a use full information. Choose a shape as unique as your business to impress customers. This smooth and sophisticated shape can be designed to attract attention effectively and give your Business Cards a fresh look. Print your Oval Business Cards at Print Magic and get amazing printing and designing services at your fingertips. You can also have a look at other standard and other die cut business card options like Circle, Oval, Rounded Corner Business Cards and more.

    ReplyDelete